GotSoccer Upload Registration Process only!
Will be utilizing an upload registration process only. Be sure to follow the instructions for team registration listed below. Please download the Registration Instructions and Checklist and supporting documents under the Team Registration Documents section. Be sure that you include all the necessary forms which can be found on our detailed instructions document.
- All teams must upload all registration information to GotSoccer, no mailed or e-mailed packets accepted
- Failure to upload all necessary documents by Wednesday, August 20, 2021 may result in removal from the event and forfeit of application fee.
- Concussion Certificates must be completed by all coaches & the date must be within 3 years of the tournament date to be valid
All items must be uploaded NO LATER THAN Wednesday, August 20, 2021. We will NOT accept forms via email, Fax or regular mail and incomplete packets will not be accepted.
Team Registration Documents
Some documents will be created by you, however, some you will need to download. Below are listed some of supporting documents for registration.
Verification of Documents
- You will ONLY get an email if any of your documents are missing
- To verify your documents were received
- Log in to your team account on GotSoccer
- Go to your Documents Tab
- You will have a green check mark and it will say "verified" next to each document checked
If you have any questions about this, contact: